"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt sure we were going to break out with four or five runs.
- A fight breaks out with the cop and a couple of my friends.
- He then breaks out on the other side, with no understanding of what just happened.
- It's changed, even in the time since I broke out with that first album.
- He broke out suddenly with something of his former violence.
- Then I can break out with another lotion, and it will be the same story over again.
- A year later, in 1962, war broke out with China.
- The others break out on to higher, more open ground, with views over the hills to the sea in the distance.
- They try to break out with a feature on a major blog.
- "We're trying to break out with a very dramatic advertising image, to reach people in places maybe they're not used to being reached."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.