"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It broke down at one of the most beautiful spots on the line.
- So how does Wells's record break down at home and on the road for 1996?
- I remember a child telling me her father broke down at the dinner table because he'd lost his job.
- Things have a way of breaking down at the last minute when you think you're really close.
- The red blood cells break down at a faster rate.
- I am going to write all day and two-thirds of the night until the thing is done or break down at it.
- However, they will break down at the end of the black hole's life when its mass gets very small.
- All the known laws of science would break down at such a point.
- Like all complicated transactions, this one could break down at the last moment.
- It does break down, however, at the extremely small end of the scale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.