"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt her heart break a little just at the thought.
- Or would it simply break free at the right moment?
- He seems certain to break four minutes at some point in his career.
- "The hospital has to break even at the very least."
- Martin was able to break free at the last moment.
- This year's production is expected to break even at $110,000.
- So has an economy that makes it difficult for families to break even at the end of the month.
- A door broke the wall at the far end of the room.
- He broke 70 for the first time at the age of 14.
- Earlier, city officials had said they planned to break ground at the site last month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.