"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt him- self coming apart, breaking beneath the weight of their bodies.
- A shadow breaking from beneath one of the trucks, running toward the left.
- His dripping head broke the black surface beneath the pier.
- And she did not, even as she felt bones breaking beneath the impact.
- They broke his right leg beneath the knee with a baseball bat.
- Blue mountain broke apart beneath me and I fell a hundred miles, all the way back into my apartment.
- Surely at any moment it must break beneath its burden.
- They did not break beneath his weight but held strong and true as their enemy smashed into them.
- Still, doubtless the helmets will break quickly enough beneath our weapons.
- For the last 12 months, this quality has saved him from breaking beneath the most difficult year of his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.