"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the man with the gun broke through the underbrush and out onto the grass.
- She broke onto the world scene in 1999 when she improved her best by more than half a second.
- At last they broke out of the trees onto the bank of a small stream.
- The others watch as the monsters begin breaking onto the rooftop.
- These lower costs have allowed up and coming artists to break onto the scene and become recognized.
- Bonnar, however, found it hard to break onto the senior team.
- Peter was only 14 when he broke onto the Roslea first team in 1968.
- He was unused substitute in 1934 before breaking onto the team the following year.
- Once he broke onto dry land, he began to run.
- She broke onto the national scene with a high school record over 3000 m in 1990.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.