"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He broke out into the center of the prison alone.
- He was just about to break out into the big time.
- The two could not help but break out into broad smiles.
- That war now threatens to break out into the open.
- In 1958 they left Birmingham to break out into the music business.
- He saw two or three more breaking out into the open on the west side.
- You'll break out into groups of six agents each and be ready to move on any lead.
- In York, tensions broke out into violence the following year.
- Nobody could guess within a million miles where she'd break out into normal space.
- It's hard for a writer to break out into higher sales that way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.