"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most do not even break out its numbers in their reports.
- Then fire broke out in another C-47 just off to the left.
- A few days later, the disease broke out in the city.
- At the same time, war broke out in the county.
- A reason is never given as to why the war broke out in the first place.
- Bob was only 8 when the war broke out in 1861.
- A week and a half later, another fire broke out in the early morning hours.
- The history goes back 10 years, when a war broke out in the middle of Europe.
- However, his effort came to none when the war broke out in 1950.
- Then war broke out in 1939 and made a difference, as it always does.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.