"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was just going to stay on her feet the whole time.
- But I wasn't going to talk about myself the whole time.
- Her three young children have been running in and out the whole time.
- All I could think of was you, the whole time.
- The whole time she'd be sure her hair was on fire.
- The light will be left on for the whole time.
- You want us to talk and think about death the whole time?
- You're talking about a whole different time of her life.
- The whole time, in the way you hold your body too.
- The whole time, her parents have never said anything about me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.