"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The end of the fair was always a busy time.
- It was very busy times along there for a while.
- "You could have quite a busy time with him before that."
- Thanks to all who are taking part, we know it's a really busy time of year.
- A rest will do you good after your busy time.
- "I have a feeling you've got quite a busy time ahead of you."
- The Christmas season is a busy time for the group.
- We've got a busy time ahead, so take the rest while you can.
- Even at a busy time, you won't wait more than 20 minutes.
- At busy times it may take up to three working days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.