"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have a real good time, but just remember one thing.
- I've been used to the dark for a real long time.
- Then he was through, again in real time and space.
- After she died I had a real hard time for a while.
- But is the government in a position to do those things real time?
- The beginning and end in real time can be very different from each other.
- Then you and I could have some real time together.
- You're only going to be gone an hour in real time.
- So now we try to deal with new cases in real time.
- The performance takes place in real time and no two shows are the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.