"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A year ago, the average time on market for a house in her area was 100 days.
- The average time to trial is down to five months, she said.
- A year earlier there were 195 sales and average time on market was 226 days.
- State officials said the average time to produce a record was 59 minutes.
- The average time taken per body worked out to six minutes, and the entire exercise took a little over four hours.
- From then until the end of the season, the average time was 2:51.
- The average time that the patients spent in the hospital was 19 days.
- The average time now to process a case is 18 months.
- Their average time out of work had been over a year.
- The contract calls for an average waiting time of 15 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.