"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Precious time is going by, and something has to be done.
- She wasn't important enough for more of his precious time.
- He should have taken more care, but all he'd thought to do was Change and leave his human problems behind for a short, precious time.
- He'd done what he could, but it had all taken precious time.
- Some precious times, it all goes right, from the very start.
- So we lost some precious time to look for animals.
- This precious time is often used for reading or writing reports.
- She does not know how precious time is, or what a task we have in hand.
- Precious time - nearly an hour - had been lost.
- Couldn't she give him just a few moments of her precious time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.