"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps he should have given equal time to wondering what she thought of him!
- That way they can take turns, but everyone gets equal time.
- If we go ahead with it, we'll have to give equal time to the Republicans.
- I can only hope that the men get equal time.
- But in the interest of equal time, we're always open to alternative takes.
- All 18 candidates were to get equal time to present themselves on local television.
- But make no mistake, each player will get equal time.
- Men are welcome too - just don't expect equal time.
- Last but not least, the committees should have equal time.
- In return, he says, "there's always full equal time for a response and more."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.