"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We must talk of these things at some more appropriate time."
- But it could not have come out at a more appropriate time.
- Knowledge of appropriate times and places for doing different things.
- Of course, they had been watching, waiting for the appropriate time.
- He will share that information with you at the appropriate time.
- If I considered them in an appropriate time and place.
- It would certainly not have been an appropriate time to see her.
- So we got to start talking at an appropriate time with them about that kind of thing.
- I have just said that such questions must be put at the appropriate time.
- He said the company would answer questions "at an appropriate time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.