"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My family has gone through some real tough times as of late.
- Still, as some in the trade look ahead, they see possible tough times.
- The industry as a whole is going through a tough time.
- He wants to help lead the team through the current tough times and 1-4 start.
- In tough times, we learn who our real friends are.
- We've been through some tough times in the last two years.
- He had a tough time and everything seemed to go wrong.
- We as a nation are going through a tough time.
- I'm having a tough time to figure out who to vote for.
- I'm going to have a tough enough time with him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.