"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Summer is the most dangerous time of the year for kids."
- It really doesn't seem to be such a dangerous time.
- You need it, for this is your most dangerous time.
- For a single father with a little girl these are dangerous times.
- There's no question that we are living in a dangerous time.
- We are all living through dangerous times, which could get much worse.
- The most dangerous time for the school was one year after it came into existence.
- "This is the most dangerous time for the global economy since 2008, and we should be clear about that."
- This is a dangerous time, and many will be killed.
- Especially in such dangerous times, that was no small thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.