"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, they were giving her a much easier time than might well have been the case.
- But I've had an easier time than some of us.
- Not that he has had an easy time of it.
- We shouldn't have to do much off this race, just work her a couple of times easy.
- But don't think you can get off so easy next time!
- The President was not going to have an easy time of it.
- Such children do not have any easy time of it.
- By simple numbers, they should have had an easy time of it.
- But still, the bill didn't have an easy time of it.
- She is popular in school and has an easy time making friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.