"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But to make them at a critical time like that, I'm pretty happy about it."
- The proposed changes come at a critical time in the bank's history.
- But this is clearly a critical time for the organization.
- But then you're miles out of position at the critical time.
- It was as if everyone knew that the critical time had come.
- "History may well call upon you at a critical time."
- "But why would he have left at such a critical time?"
- "But 24 to 48 hours is the most critical time."
- We turned on them at the most critical time of their military development.
- He spent a year away from school on the farm, at quite a critical time in his education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.