"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had a most terrible time with him before you came.
- I am not saying that everyone has to have the same kind of terrible time.
- Her husband killed himself, she's been through a terrible time.
- The boy must have had a terrible time at school.
- One never knows what is going to happen, particularly in these terrible times.
- They were all men who had been through terrible times.
- I used to have a terrible time trying to read what he put down.
- She always had a terrible time getting them out and back up to the house.
- It comes at a terrible time in the life and history of the Union.
- And they had some terrible times, I can tell you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.