"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has had ample time to understand what the world wants him to do.
- But perhaps he was giving them ample time to answer.
- You've ample time to find something it'll be a while before they can take over.
- Still, there would be ample time to do the work by day.
- I had ample time to study the room while she talked.
- Before I could get clear he would have ample time to pick me off.
- However, I felt that three days would give us ample time.
- That took me a while, but there was ample time.
- I must leave here in ample time to stop at the hotel on the way.
- Soon, it seems, they will all have ample time to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.