"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you're going to be away for an extended time this summer, a legal document called a power of attorney is a good idea.
- When used for an extended time, this medication may not work as well.
- I think when you first come back off an extended time out, it's going to be up and down.
- "This is what the business can really be like, for an extended time."
- To get a good sense of your symptoms, it might take some extended time apart.
- I don't see anything wrong with an attorney who has to use extended time.
- This is exercise that increases your heart rate for an extended time.
- Perhaps that is why few people succeed in this field for an extended time.
- He's able to handle a high volume of training for an extended time.
- The first of which was Thomas' extended time between albums.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.