"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not have a happy time as a child.
- The dark one did not care for their happy times.
- Either way, he makes summer look like a happy time.
- I'd like you to have this for all the happy times.
- I didn't mean to bring you down during this happy time.
- Everything was as it used to be, in the happy time.
- The other thing is I have a very happy time having people down to the island.
- Do you remember what a happy time we had last Christmas?
- The Council was not having a happy time of it.
- Despite what we would like to believe, Christmas isn't a happy time for everyone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.