"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What can I know of the proper time for her, she said to herself.
- In the proper time and place I will remember everything.
- "All things will come in order at the proper time."
- We needed each other then and it was the proper time.
- She would just have to keep her eyes open and wait for the proper time.
- I wanted to know so much, but when was the proper time to ask questions?
- I have already told you those questions must be put at the proper time.
- "I feel certain this will be the right and proper time to stand down."
- Said they'd been given to him to hold for me until the proper time.
- All he had to do was make himself available, be in the right place at the proper time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.