"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A walk that would have taken no more than five or ten minutes in normal times took them the best part of an hour.
- A good night's sleep seemed more important than an early start, so I rose at my normal time.
- Now the game was at 2-2, with just three minutes of normal time left.
- People who wouldn't have given it a thought in normal times.
- At the end of normal time both sides were level.
- They're all coming back into normal time during the next few years.
- In normal times, a company would find this a good thing.
- A 3-minute ride in normal times can take up to 20 minutes.
- In normal times this would be the big news, the lead story.
- I am really trying to get in at a normal time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.