"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was already well past one in the morning local time.
- The test was to take place at ten hundred hours local time.
- The game was played from 4pm until 7pm local time.
- It was a little after one in the morning, local time.
- I've only been here four or five years, local time.
- It is open to public every day between 9-18 local time.
- At three in the afternoon, local time, it was almost dead.
- It was not yet five in the morning, local time.
- The airport is open from 5am to 5:30pm local time.
- By now it was three in the morning, local time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.