"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you remember the wonderful times we used to have together?
- The 20's must have been a wonderful time if you had money.
- The first day of summer was always a wonderful time.
- "We often talk about the wonderful time you gave us last summer."
- She finally did, and again they had a wonderful time.
- I want her to have a wonderful time in school.
- What a wonderful time to have been able to watch up close.
- And why shouldn't they all be having a wonderful time?
- In other words, they have been having a wonderful time.
- Because you're coming to the end of a beautiful, wonderful time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.