"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I never knew his real name, although he was with me a considerable time.
- He was a good father who spent considerable time with his children.
- After all, he had already been alone with the body for a considerable time.
- She had spent considerable time with them and tried to learn their language.
- His family had lived in the same house for some considerable time.
- It always takes a considerable time to see the simple and central fact about anything.
- It had already been too late for some considerable time.
- He also spent considerable time thinking about what it all meant.
- The entire process takes considerable time, in some cases easily up to several weeks.
- It was clear that no one had been on board for a considerable time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.