"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total time spent outside was 28 hours and 44 minutes.
- However his total time as president was less than six months.
- The total running time for the entire work is nearly three hours.
- Which meant about a week total time left before power ran out.
- That was 4.4 percent of his or her total professional time.
- The total time for the water being on is typically under two minutes.
- The total time from design to first flight was only about two years.
- The total time for the water being on is typically under 2 minutes and often less.
- It has a total running time of 24 minutes and 10 seconds.
- He took second place at the finish with a total time of 2:03.29.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.