"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has been in the big time and wants to work her way back.
- Blue Man came out here when he felt ready for the big time.
- Let the record show I lost his city big time.
- A clear shot at the big time, where people would have to pay attention to them?
- You may be young but you're ready for the big time.
- Each spent their 23 years in the big time with one team.
- He'd seen the future, and with their support he could buy into it big time.
- Like most of the players, they had not yet hit the big time.
- So what's it like for young David to be in the big time.
- "Somebody who usually works small may have decided to hit the big time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.