"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they were having a great time, you could tell.
- I had a great time talking to the parents and playing with their kids.
- As a result, the family moved a great many times.
- And then we make sure they have a great time.
- I mean, you could have had a great time for weeks.
- I kept thinking about you and all the great times we had.
- Until the last play of the game, they had a great time.
- A chance to remember great times over the last 50 years.
- Don't you know what a great time we would have together?
- The fall is really a great time to open a show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.