"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I therefore hope something may in the mean time be done for him.
- In the mean time, her husband takes the child away.
- In the mean time he came to terms with television as well.
- In the mean time, you can find more news and analysis on our financial crisis page.
- In the mean time keep pushing our leaders to get something done on an international level.
- But in the mean time he wants less, my lord.
- Many places have been closed by that in the mean time.
- Who is going to pay for it in the mean time?
- In the mean time, we have the problem of climate change and the world has changed since then.
- And I shall of course provide for them in the mean time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.