"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And these things have to happen at the right time.
- "I can't even get the right time of day from these guys when we have problems with service."
- Now, however, did not seem like the right time to press the issue.
- Still, he wrote an important book at the right time.
- I couldn't be sure of being around at the right time.
- Some might say he is getting out at the right time.
- I got into the business at exactly the right time.
- You have to step your game up big at the right time.
- Or what was least needed, at exactly the right time.
- One she should have asked months ago, but had never found the right time or place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.