"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was just coming out of the building as they pulled up in the car.
- A few minutes later the security chief pulled up in a car outside the laboratory.
- He pulled up in the parking lot of a bank.
- He pulled up instead in the open lot by the front of the building.
- He heard the car pull up in the back street.
- He tried to pull himself up a little in his chair.
- Looking out the window, he saw a truck pulled up in the next street.
- A number of people pulled up in their cars to watch.
- He just pulled up in a lot of pain and you knew it was serious.
- When he pulled up in front, she asked him to come inside and see how the other half lived.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.