"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Suddenly she reached forward and pulled his right hand towards her on the table.
- It took little effort on his part to pull her towards him.
- She let him take her hand, pull it towards his mouth.
- I pulled the form towards me and prepared to write.
- He reached out a hand, pulled her gently towards him.
- Keeping the arms straight, pull them towards each other 35 times.
- She took his hand and tried to pull him towards the open French windows.
- She sat down and pulled the first notebook towards her.
- It is slightly pulled towards the Sun so changes direction a little.
- The couple pulls through towards the end with the help of the church and their religion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.