"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each time, though, she had been pulled back from death before the altar.
- She took a strand and pulled it before her face.
- He pulled to 30 seconds behind the race leaders before the finish.
- Years later, in London, a young man pulled me aside before a book event.
- They pulled in before the big hotel that overlooked the park.
- We might still have to pull a few real surprises of our own before this trip's over.
- Too quickly their carriage pulled to a stop before the building's main entrance.
- It should have been pulled and replaced before the cruise.
- Paul Morris pulled into the pits before the start of the race.
- He pulled in onto the rough ground before the house, switched off the engine, and got out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.