"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt herself being pulled toward the front of the house, but couldn't seem to take her eyes off the girl.
- He took my hand and pulled me toward the door.
- I took his hand and he pulled me toward him.
- She took his hand and pulled him toward the back of the house.
- Before another word could be said, she pulled him toward her.
- He did not like whatever it was that pulled him toward her.
- She pulled him away from the corner back toward their car.
- She went to sit down in the chair, but he pulled her toward the bed.
- She was about to ask him what had happened when he pulled her forward, toward the near end of the bridge.
- He pulled another chair toward the table in the center of the cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.