"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took the hand and pulled himself up out of the water.
- Soon she pulled up in front of her mother's house.
- Second time around I pulled up short over on the west side.
- She pulled me up, and took my face in both her hands.
- After a moment, he took her hand and pulled himself up.
- He pulled up instead in the open lot by the front of the building.
- We pulled up in front of her house, which was across the street from a park.
- They were gone by the time I had pulled myself up off the floor.
- Pretty soon he got one hand on top of the wall and pulled himself up.
- He looked down, then pulled her up by the hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.