"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She extended her hand and pulled him down on the edge of the bed.
- He pulled down the people on both sides of him.
- "You're pretty enough for lights," he said, and pulled her down on the bed beside him.
- It didn't stop him pulling her down on the bed.
- "Hey, I never said anything about pulling down on you."
- Gently pull down on it, and a door will open.
- He sat himself, back to a tree, and pulled her down beside him on the ground.
- He himself took the desk chair and pulled her down on his knees.
- No, don't pull me down on the hard filthy floor instead.
- She reached up and pulled him down across her on the bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.