"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minutes later I was pulled to my feet and led to the field once again.
- He had pulled his car to a stop at the first shot.
- He had three of them up before his eyes were pulled back to the first.
- You mean he could have pulled us to him at any time?
- He pulled his car to a stop and got out.
- We took his hands together, and he pulled us to our feet.
- Just then the M103 pulled to a stop almost in front of me.
- I pulled the car to a stop and was out in a second.
- He pulled me to him and we held each other for a while.
- A few minutes later she came to what looked like the end of the road and pulled to a stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.