"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't pull a thing up from the roots like that.
- He took my two hands and pulled me up from the edge of the tub.
- He pulled up from the right side for his first shot minutes into the game.
- At first, I used my arms to pull me up from the split position.
- Even so, he wasn't strong enough to pull himself up from the past.
- He went over to the Princess and pulled her up from the ground.
- Susan pulled up half a block from my front door.
- Uncle Al pulled himself up quickly from the driver's seat and turned to us.
- But he reached down and pulled it up from the grass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.