"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We pulled him out and asked what he had found.
- I started the car and pulled out into the road.
- We got back to the car and I pulled out into the road.
- By the time they pulled him out, he was gone.
- I felt like the floor had been pulled out from under my feet.
- Robert started the car and pulled out into the street.
- A few minutes later they pulled out from the bank and down the river.
- The next thing he pulled out happened to be for me, too.
- Seems their people used to live close around here but they pulled out and went away, years back.
- They'd pulled the bed out into the middle of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.