"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people of Iraq are strong and will pull through everything in time.
- Then he pulled them both through it, into the next set.
- It's hard times for every one, but father will pull through all right.
- And if you can pull us through this one, I think you'll see changes in the future.
- Then the girl next to me was pulled through the net by police.
- I took my turns at pulling all through the night.
- He hung up and pulled a hand through his hair.
- He pulled her through the snow, and because it was him, she came.
- With their help, he pulled himself through the hole into the fresh air.
- I pulled a hand through my hair with some difficulty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.