"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without waiting for an answer he pulled close to the pile and extended his hand.
- Norton grabbed his chair and pulled himself down close to the floor.
- Light came from two floor lamps pulled close to the table.
- He pulled her body close to his as they kissed with rising passion.
- I stop walking and kneel down, pulling the two of them close to me.
- He tried to pull my face close to his.
- "I couldn't pull that close to him in ten years of trying," Vaughn said.
- Rollenberger sat down then and pulled his chair close to the table.
- Lola grabbed him and pulled his head down close to her mouth.
- "We think it might be bad to pull you out of school so close to the exams."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.