"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think we finally found an effective weapon against America.
- Since when have countries not been willing to use an effective weapon?
- A woman's most effective weapon, she's brought up to believe.
- But did he have any chance of making an effective weapon?
- He turns out to be one of the most effective weapons in the business.
- The data suggest that they are not a particularly effective weapons at the moment anyway.
- I have never found the need to test my most effective weapon!
- Their first step would be to obtain some effective weapons.
- It is an effective weapon against human rights and economic development.
- But before going after it I wanted to arm myself with some more effective weapon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.