"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only effective opposition is the press, and God help us there.
- I know it's the summer and all that, but don't we need an effective opposition to challenge the new coalition?
- Official party status gave the two members research funding to provide effective opposition.
- This means more bad government by a country without an effective opposition.
- The party remains powerful because more than ever it lacks an effective opposition.
- And those Democrats have also given their party a demonstration of what it means to be an effective opposition.
- I could have got out toward Atlanta before they organized effective opposition.
- They never had any effective opposition until we wore them down a little, just recently.
- Political murders in the country are common, and there is very little effective opposition left alive.
- Without effective opposition for most of that time, it has become nearly synonymous with the state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.