"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No effective vaccine for the disease has yet been developed.
- The experiment is the first step in a long process of developing an effective vaccine.
- Development and testing of more effective vaccines is under way.
- An effective vaccine is not yet available for malaria, although several are under development.
- But no one is sure whether an effective vaccine will prove feasible.
- "the greatest hope is in discovery of a safe and effective vaccine".
- How many people would take such a risk from a partly effective vaccine?
- Because in the end, there will be a more effective vaccine.
- It could also accelerate the development of new drugs and an effective vaccine.
- Yet no effective vaccine for malaria has so far been developed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.