"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the natural substances could be used to make more effective drugs.
- This may well lead to the development of more effective drugs for schizophrenia.
- Health care costs should fall on balance as patients get more effective drugs, though at higher prices.
- The problem was that few effective drugs have been developed until fairly recently.
- A variety of effective drugs exist, but they may have side effects.
- Some experts say it may become the most effective new drug for the disease in decades.
- Why then have so few effective drugs been produced against these diseases?
- This is a very effective drug and has worked wonders for me.
- People should not be denied use of an effective drug because others could make a mistake.
- Work is the most effective drug there can possibly be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.