"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However they are a very cost effective alternative to more exotic/expensive materials.
- Is there so little faith in science that we can't find effective alternatives?
- But it did not seem to occur to him, at least here, that there was an effective alternative to size.
- Open Learning offers a flexible and cost effective alternative to traditional training methods.
- Its popularity makes it difficult for the Democrats to mount any effective alternatives.
- They were able, as would be their way whenever possible, to offer more effective alternatives.
- There are very practical, effective and profitable alternatives to selling a medical practice to a hospital.
- Our results show a high levels of commitment by both partners, and that these relationships are effective alternatives to standing alone.
- But they lacked the resources and time to organize a truly effective alternative to the Front.
- "It would be nice to find a clearly effective alternative to hormone therapy."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.