"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taking hostages might turn out to be an effective strategy indeed.
- This did not look like a cost effective national strategy for community care.
- It has also proved, so far at least, to be a very effective strategy.
- I have to say, this is a really smart and effective strategy.
- This is to provide the player with a big picture view of the game world, and form more effective strategies.
- However effective such strategies, the law at least would send the right message.
- Being just like the other guys but trying harder is less of an effective strategy than ever before.
- It is an effective strategy, at least for predators with a short reach.
- I hope that the Commission will find an effective strategy to promote those.
- The problem is to find the most effective and appropriate strategy now to end this crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.