"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What gets less attention is the question of how to take effective action when we do get involved.
- But perhaps the health agency's most effective action had been set in motion two years earlier.
- As a result, no effective action was taken and attacks increased.
- They can point the way to more effective international action if similar cases arise in the future.
- What we have always said is these need to be followed by effective action.
- America, if it is to have the standing to call for effective action, must be ready to share the risk.
- "The last time this was done, in 1983, we were given just a few weeks to take effective action," he said.
- How serious does it have to get before effective action is taken?
- It is high time for effective action to be taken against him.
- It is easy for us to talk, but very hard to take effective action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.